WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DO WE USE THEM?
- Cookies allow us to:
- Identify a computer to a website
- Store information generated by a website
- Cookies do not allow us to:
- Identify a computer’s owner to a website
- Gather information from a computer
- If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings.
HOW TO REJECT COOKIES
- If you do not want to receive cookies that are not strictly necessary to perform basic features of our site, you may choose to opt-out by changing your browser settings.
- Most web browsers will accept cookies but if you would rather we did not collect data in this way you can choose to accept all, or some, or reject cookies in your browser’s privacy settings. However, rejecting all cookies means that you may not be able to take full advantage of all our website’s features. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please visit All About Cookies (please note we cannot be responsible for the content of external websites). You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.