The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a global business hub with a fast-growing economy, comfort, high quality lifestyle and safety. Amongst the many advantages of relocating to the UAE are:
- High standard of living and favourable geographical position
- Highly developed infrastructure for tourism, banking, entertainment and business
- High level of a security and personal safety
- Absence of corporate and income tax, as well as VAT
- Comprehensive legislation protecting investors’ interests
- Attractive legislation and infrastructure for doing business.
The UAE offers a permanent residency status to individuals who wish to invest in the UAE. There are two ways to obtain residency in the UAE by:
- purchasing and owning a property of not less than 1 million AED (approximately USD 273,000). The residency visa is issued only for 2 years
- registering a company in one of the Free Trade Zones in the UAE. The residency visa of this type is issued for a longer period – 3 years. Additionally, this visa gives an opportunity of performing business on the territory of UAE.
Together with our trusted partners in Dubai, The Signature Selection provides full support in getting residency in UAE:
- Reviewing all necessary documents required for the UAE visa application
- Compilation and submission of the necessary application forms and documentation
- Assistance during the medical test and Emirates ID fingerprinting processes
- Collection and delivery of Original Passport with resident Visa Stamp and Emirates ID.
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) Free Zone
The Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is the largest and fastest growing free zone in the UAE. It is located at the most privileged location, opposite to Dubai Marina and close to The Emirates Mall, in a prestigious lake front development named Jumeirah Lakes Towers. The DMCC Free Zone is strategically located on the Sheikh Bayed Road, which links Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Dubai Logistics Corridor is also within close proximity.
DMCC is the perfect location to position any business and offers a great working environment in the perfect location at very affordable rates. There are three types of DMCC company registration forms:
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE): The FZE has minimum capital requirement of AED 50,000 and one shareholder
- Free Zone Company (FZCO): The FZCO has a minimum capital requirement of AED 50,000 per shareholder and two to five shareholders
- Local or Foreign Branch/Subsidiary: The Local or Foreign Branch/Subsidiary has no capital requirement.
The benefits of licensing your company in DMCC free zone include:
- Complete foreign ownership
- Complete capital repatriation
- No currency restrictions
- Not subject to Corporate Tax or Personal Tax
- Simple document procedure
- License is easily issued
- Non-disclosure of Company Records.
For further information on getting a permanent residency status in UAE, feel free to contact us.