The Commonwealth of Dominica is a beautiful island home to sandy beaches, lush green mountains, and some of the best diving and hiking in the Caribbean. Dominica is a politically and economically stable state with the lowest crime rate in the region. Dominica is appealing due to its visa-free access to more than 110 countries. There are two options to obtain citizenship:
- A donation to the National Transformation Fund of US$ 100,000 for a single applicant, or US$ 200,000 for a family of four; or
- A real estate investment of US$ 200,000
- No physical residency requirements
- Visa-free travel to over 110 countries including Schengen, UK, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and Turkey
- No taxes for non-residents
For further information on getting citizenship in Dominica, feel free to call us on +356 2034 6555, or write to us either by email or via the Contact us form on this website.