Located in the Southern Caribbean, Grenada is a place where untouched beauty meets our warm people content with a simple way of life. Also known as the Spice of the Caribbean for its myriad locally grown spices, Grenada offers a lifestyle so pure and authentic that you feel instantly renewed. Its enchanting islands boast silky stretches of white sandy beaches, sunken treasures adorned by corals, and unspoilt landscapes undiscovered by crowds.
Launched in 2013, the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program, it allows qualified investors and their family members to apply for citizenship and benefit from visa-free travel. Investment options available to obtain citizenship are:
- A minimum investment of US$ 350,000 in real estate, which must be kept for a minimum of 4 years; or
- Donate a minimum of US$ 150,000 to Grenada’s National Transformation Fund. An extra donation of US$ 25,000 is required for each additional dependent
- Fast application processing within 4 months
- No physical residency requirements
- No requirement to travel to Grenada during the application process
- No interview required
- Visa-free travel to over 100 countries including Schengen
- E-2 Visa Program signed between Grenada and the United States allows citizens of Grenada to operate a substantial business interest as well as to reside in the USA
- Dual citizenship
- No tax on worldwide income
For further information on getting citizenship in Grenada, feel free to call us on +356 2034 6555, or write to us either by email or via the Contact us form on this website.