Saint Lucia is a sovereign island country in the Eastern Caribbean Sea. Part of the Lesser Antilles, it is located north/northeast of the island of Saint Vincent, northwest of Barbados and South of Martinique.
Saint Lucia’s Citizenship by Investment Scheme is among the fastest application processes. Being relatively new, the Saint Lucia citizenship programme allows the applicant to benefit from cheaper and faster investment options, added privacy and peace of mind.
Saint Lucian citizens have visa-free travel to 127 countries. The Saint Lucian passport is ranked 35th in the world, according to the Visa Restrictions Index.
There are three ways to get citizenship in Saint Lucia:
- A donation of at least US$ 100,000 to the Saint Lucia National Economic Fund (depending on number of dependents); or
- Investment of at least US$ 300,000 in an approved real estate development; or
- Investment of US$ 3.5 million in an approved enterprise project
- Fast processing within 3 months
- Citizenship costs start from approximately US$ 100,000, or some other form of investment
- Visa-free travel to 127 countries, including the Schengen area, UK, and more
- No worldwide tax on income
- No minimum residency required
- No requirement to travel to Saint Lucia during the application process
- No interview required
- Most cost effective Caribbean programme available
For further information on getting citizenship in Saint Lucia, feel free to call us on +356 2034 6555, or write to us either by email or via the Contact us form on this website.