The Citizenship by Investment Programme of St Kitts & Nevis is the oldest programme of its kind. Established in 1984, the programme grants citizenship to applicants against an investment contribution or monetary donation of approximately US$ 250,000.
Citizens of St Kitts & Nevis now have access to more than 150 jurisdictions worldwide, since the country has signed travel treaties with the likes of Russia, Moldova, Nepal, India, Indonesia, Rwanda, and Taiwan.
By attracting high-net worth individuals of good character, the citizenship programme grants a range of benefits to the investor, while providing the Government of St Kitts & Nevis a means of direct investment towards the development of the country.
Citizenship can be acquired through either one of the following processes:
- A non-refundable donation of US$ 250,000 for a single applicant to the SIDF (Sugar Industry Diversification Fund), a non-profit foundation which funds the development of alternative industries to support the national economy; or
- A non-refundable donation to the SIDF (Sugar Industry Diversification Fund) of US$ 300,000 for an applicant with up to three dependents, as well as an additional US$ 25,000 per additional dependent; or
- A non-refundable contribution of US$ 150,000 to the SGF (St Kitts & Nevis Growth Fund), a fund which supports economic growth in all sectors of the economy, with an additional US$ 25,000 for a spouse or US$ 10,000 for each additional applicant; or
- The purchase of real estate valued at at least US$ 200,000 which cannot be sold for a seven-year period; or
- The purchase of real estate valued at at least US$ 400,000 which cannot be sold for a five-year period
- Fast processing of application within 4 months
- Visa-free travel to 150 countries, including the Schengen area, UK, and more
- Dual-citizenship benefits
- No requirement to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis during the application process
- No physical residency required
- No interview necessary during the process
- No tax on worldwide income
For further information on getting citizenship in St Kitts & Nevis, feel free to call us on +356 2034 6555, or write to us either by email or via the Contact us form on this website.